Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Over 400km/h - Koenigsegg CCX available in USA


This beauty is going to be available in the USA.
As the world's second fastest car, the Koenigsegg CCX was launched at 76th Salon International de lĀ“Auto in Geneva and it has more power then is "brother" the CCR but it's not enough to be the world's fastest car.
The CCX "only" makes over 400km/h with 900bhp pulling that carbon fiber ultralight body.
It makes 0-62mph in just 3.1 seconds and quarter mile in just 9 seconds at 146 mph.
It's going to be sold at the Ex.otic Cars in the Forum Shops at C.aesars P.alace in LA and the base price will be around US$650,000 so...Grab yourself one of those ASAP. :p

EDIT: Updated the speed and horsepower

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HALLO I SEEN YOUR AUTOMOBILE IN DUPONT MAGAZINE COUPLE OF YEARS AGO.I WAS INTERESTED IN ONE OF YOUR SHIRTS AND I PURCHASED ONE FROM KOENIGSEGG IN USA AND YOUR OTHER COMPANY CAME ALONG. I BOUGHT THE SHIRT FROM THEM AND THEY EDUCATED ME ON BEING THE LEGAL OWNERS ON THE TRADEMARK RIGHTS IN USA AND CANADA I DONT SEE THE BENEFIT OF YOU ADVERTISE THE CAR AGAIN IN DUPONT MAGAZINE. IT IS A AWSOME CAR.

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

RECENTLY I CAME ACROSS AND I SAW POSTING SOMEBODY ELSES WEBSITE EXCOTIC CAR OF CEASARS PALACE/KOENIGSEGG SWEDEN HAS BEEN SUED BY US TRADEMARK OWNER I WAS WONDERING AND I WENT TO USPTO.GOV SITE AND I SAW SOMEBODY ELSE IN USA OWNS THAT MARK AND NOT THE SWEDISH COMPANY I THINK IT IS INFRINEMENT ON THEIR PART

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home